Thursday, March 22, 2012

hot lips

guys: 
ideas are boiling over in my head... good ideas, really, really good ideas {i think, anyways}.  although life has certainly dealt me my share of stinky socks over the last year, there has been one redeeming feature: it has thoroughly inspired creativity as a way to cope and get away from the roughness...  and as strange as it may seem, or sound, i think that this has been a very good thing for me.  it has forced me to search within myself and to discover things that i didn't know were there, to find and utilize my talents, and has given me the opportunity to try things that i had only thought about doing but was never really was motivated or inspired to do.  it's an interesting thing and i find myself thoroughly grateful for this.  so look out, cause those ideas are comin'! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...