Tuesday, October 4, 2011

fields of clover

there's nothing that reminds me more of idaho than a good ol' country song.  when i was a kid, i despised it and would torcher anyone that made me listen to it.  {no joke}  is it strange to say that things have changed and the older i get, the more i appreciate the genre?   i love the roots of country, the typically tenderness of the lyrics and the stories behind them,  how clean and real the music is, the original american twang and i especially love when i hear a country song that reminds me of my family.  specifically this one... 



{would you believe me if i told you that i heard my little big brother sing this song and he literally stunned me with the handsomeness of his voice.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...