Tuesday, December 21, 2010

chrissmash

you know what's amazing?  if you take the t out of christmas and add an h at the end, it is the perfect combination of my lovers name and my name.  how convenient. hmmmmm
and speaking of chrissmash-- we had to have ours early, for several really good reasons.  first being: i wanted my presents now.  and here is how it went:

so remember that time you were upstairs and that really rare cd went out of stock while you were looking at it??  well guess who was downstairs buying the last one? that's right, that's right. it was me and now YOU have the very last one of those very rare cds. 



 he had to be sure it was the one.

 and soon after... discovered it was.  thumbs up.

 now that's what you call some real stocking stuffer loot.  oooooh yeah.
 coziest feet on the planet.

 it's my turn! and i'm so freakin excited.... and YES, the books i was almost ready to injure for. {only ever so slightly}
 st-ta-ta-ta-tud!  ka-ching... my collection is almost complete! 
remember that time i sent you a link for these red pants and told you to buy them for me for chrisssmash or i will buy them for myself??  well i love them and was 100% surprised.  i promise. 



 an owl that collects money--how wise...   are you suprised? i certainly am not.

 and remember the time i bought you the same thing for chrisssmash that you bought me??  best chrissmash yet, i bet.
and remember the time you gave me not only the camera, but the entire camera set i have been drooling over for the last several months???  loveatfirstsightguys. love.at.first.sight.

and last--remember the time that i made you take a cheesy family chrissmash portait?  well, i promise it will be the last time, because that was a terrible idea.
merry early chrissmash to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...