Saturday, October 2, 2010

scurred

i just scared the bejesus out of myself and holy cow my heart is pumping too many miles an hour.  i hope that it at least burned a few calories... makes a scare worth something.

also, i think it's a weird thing when you see the sun trying so hard to fight off the clouds and then the clouds win.  i wonder if they feel satisfied taking the sun out of my life? jerks.
while i'm at it.  i think it is really cruel when i am so excited to come home and eat my jalapeno pringles and a certain someone has decided to go and eat them all...everylastone.  why i oughta!!!!  
and one more... the over usage of the term "just sayin'" is really starting to bug me.  just sayin'
eeeeeck

1 comment:

  1. i believe that's called karma sweet smash. ESPECIALLY if it involved a scary werewolf mask...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...