Monday, April 2, 2012

designing

as of late, i've found myself having trouble falling asleep.  well maybe this isn't such a new thing for me, however, the reasoning for this has changed quite a bit.  i lay there thinking about ideas, definition, lines, shapes and colors....endlessly.  i wonder what defines me?  or maybe not me so much,...but my style?  and how one chooses a "style."  and how a style defines someone, whether it be intentional or unintentional?  i mean this in both a material and non material sort of way.   hmmm.   i wonder ...  i ponder... and i like where this is going.  i really like it.  and i like when i have trouble falling asleep for this reason.   it brings me a different kind of energy when i wake.  an excited and giddy sort of energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...