Thursday, September 30, 2010

wha wha whaaaat??

have i ever told you how much i love my friends and how ridiculously lucky i am?? well i am, and i have no idea how all these amazing people decided to make their way into MY life. seriously! how did i ever become so blessed?? thanks to my ladies for being so good to me & for always being there. and thanks for making the day i turned the big 2-5 into something special {and holy cow, did i feel spoiled--geeze louise!!}. these ladies make alaska feel like home to me. i love you all so dearly! xo

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that you have a group of women to hang with and to spoil you on special days! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Ashley! I'm so glad you had a super duper day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...