Sunday, June 6, 2010

it's all about a great pair of genes

one of my favorites of all favorites shared these with me...
here's a little bit of family history!
{my mom's side of the family}

{warfield bunch in 1908 --my grandma's side}

{james warfield--my grandma's dad}

{my grandpa's parents}

{my grandpa as a young pup}

{grandpa as a little tyke}

{my gramps showing us how it should be done}

{jeff?? aaron? oh wait... grandpa!?!?!?!}

{gramps trying to get some ladies}

{gramps aka lady killer -- navy circa 1950}

{my grandma in her teens}

{grandma 1955... beauty!}

{grandma in her modeling days}

{grandma and aunt paula at the beach}

{from the top left-- grandpa, paula, jim, grandma holding john, my momma smack in the middle, kathy to her left and april down below. good looking bunch right there!}

**thanks jeffy for sharing!**

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are totally awesome Ashley! Yes, thank you Jeff, for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you posted them so quickly. Now your mom is able to see them right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...