Tuesday, November 10, 2009

living in the ice age

{warsaw}


well, it snowed...and i finally got to wear my moooooooooonboots.
and it was everything i had hoped for and more.





and last night i dreamed that i was helping everyone think of creative ideas for their lovers on valentines day.... and i wondered why everyone was in such a rush... and i woke up the next day and looked at my digital watch (that i happened to be wearing while i was sleeping) and it said 2-15 --- i forgot valentines day! sheesh!

3 comments:

  1. You weirdo and I mean that like a sweet mother would say. I hope you are ready for Valentines this year. If you start now I think you can do it.Yeah for snow.We didn't get any that is pretty sad:( love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Snow and moon boots= awesome. You can always help me figure out creative ideas for V-Day. I need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You weirdo and i mean that like the loveing sister that i am. the moon boots are pretty dang girl!
    -katelynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...