Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i know, i know


that this purchase was completely unnecessary
but chris practically forced me to do it
{like put a gun to my head and said "you have no choice"--- seriously!! ok, fine, maybe not, but whatever}
not to worry, our old tv didn't leave without a fight
it attempted to kill my back, smoosh my toes and gave me many little bruises on my thighs

either way, can you imagine how amazing it will be to play the new
Call of Duty on this piece of work??
hooooly moly

3 comments:

  1. That is a very nice piece of equipment. I am sure you have wasted no time in welcoming it into your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow! That is very cool.Kate plus eight will look amazingly real looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, we have yet to use it... i just hooked it up last night. too many other things to do before we can finally relax!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...